These Whole30 chicken wings are so easy to make and so tasty. You can use the marinade on wings or chicken breasts, or just as a dipping sauce. There’s a slight sweetness from the mango, and a little spice from the jalapeño. These are perfect for any gathering, but they’re especially great for football games!
- 2 pounds chicken wings both flats and drums
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups of mango, peeled and rough chopped
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 jalapeño chopped
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/3 cup chopped cilantro
- Place ingredients (except chicken wings) in a blender.
- Blend until combined.
- Pour over chicken wings and let marinate for at least 1 hour. You can save some of the marinade for dipping too!
- Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side, turning at least 3 times.