Hey, something without sugar! These stuffed mushrooms are perfect for a holiday party, or any party really. They whip up together easily and make a good sized batch in one round. They remind me of a potato skin, but with a really smooth and creamy consistency. My little elf wouldn’t stop eating them once she got a taste! I couldn’t photograph them fast enough.
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
- ¼ cup green onions, finely chopped
- ½ lb. bacon, chopped, cooked, and drained
- ¾ cup fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- 20-30 mushrooms, washed with stems pulled out
- Mix cream cheese, green onions, bacon, and Parmesan cheese together in a large bowl. I used a hand mixer to make it easier on myself.
- Stuff mushrooms with filling, as much as desired. I do about 1 tsp give or take depending on the size of the mushroom.
- Bake stuffed mushrooms at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes. You may want to turn the broiler on for 5 minutes or so to get the top nice and brown.