I really love the idea of having something specifially “holiday” to drink, during the holidays. Sure you can enjoy this any time of year, but the festiveness of the red and green together in a delicious drink, is something special this time of year. This is another light and refreshing drink that you could actually omit the alcohol from if you’d prefer. The ginger keeps it sharp, but it’s not overbearing. You can also use cranberry juice “cocktail” if you’d like a little sweetness to your drink. Cheers!
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 2 ounces vodka (we use Grey Goose as it’s much smoother, but no need to be that specific)
- 4 ounces ginger ale or ginger beer
- lime wedges and cranberries to garnish
- Fill mule mugs with ice.
- Mix vodka and lime juice in a shaker and pour over ice.
- Add in ginger ale or ginger beer.
- Top with cranberry juice and garnish.